Thinking of the university admission exam could be stressing a lot of prospective students before they’re going to the university that they’ve dreamed of. The parent’s expectations and your own capabilities look like will be very big burdens for those students to handle. Consultar estudo might be able to help you to understand more about the things that you need to do, in order to prepare yourself for the exam. We’d more than happy to share with you the tips on how to face the university admission exam.
1. Find a lot of motivations, as much as possible. It needs to be done so your heart will be stronger and tougher in this struggle. Don’t be doubts to share your problems with your experienced seniors, and don’t forget to ask them for motivations. In this difficult time of struggle, your heart will be more vulnerable to be down if you don’t have the strong motivations, whether from within yourself or from others.
2. Take the tryouts exam as much as possible. The different between the tryout and the regular study, is that you can measuring your own ability and compare it with your competitors, while also predicting the real score. What if your tryout score is bad? Will that make you down? It’s okay to be down, however, you just need to be down or crying for 5 minutes. Yes, you just need the mere 5 minutes. Then you can try to strengthen your knowledge and ability again. Remember! It’s just 5 minutes!
3. Don’t limit yourself with the numbers of questions that you need to be done. This is one of the main factors of someone’s failure in the university admission exam. Some people may think ” I will just do 6 math questions, 5 alchemy questions, and will do the biology questions as much as possible”. This way of thinking could make your grade to becomes small. If you’ve just done 5 questions and the two of them is wrong, it’s getting smaller, isn’t it? Then if you can do the questions as much as possible confidently, why not? Be the best that you can no matter on how low the faculty that you’ve chosen.
4. Prepare your mind, especially when the exam day is coming. There are a lot of students that fail the exam due to the weakness of their mind while they’re facing the exam. You don’t have to be scared just because of you find out that the first question is hard. Don’t let yourself down just be cause of that. If you’re having the bad mood during the whole test, then your concentration would be messed up.
5. Believe in God (for the believers)
Remember that the God will always be there for you, and will never abandon you. This way, you will have more faith and confidence during the exam.